Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Coco of QUADRON

Lucky me! I have a wonderful friend named Stephanie who has been my go-to music gal since Missy Elliott made us lose control in the summer of 2005. Last summer, she introduced me to the electric soul duo QUADRON.

(to hear their music check out my previous blog post: http://bit.ly/nhJ07w

Steph and I got reeeal excited when we heard they'd be playing last September at San Francisco's Brick and Mortar Music Hall. Lead singer Coco was wonderful during their set and after the final song announced "Ok we are here to party, let's dance!" She joined the crowd as a DJ continued the soul theme of the night. Yay Coco! I just love nice people who are stupid talented.

Steph, Coco, Mee!

1 comment:

  1. Robin Hannibal is super nice too - its great when amazing musicians are down to earth!

    ReplyDelete